Friday, September 15, 2023

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .

 

Nice shot, thanks.....Nuts fall, frank to fall off, out of fucks, no dick in the new year, beans to live, frank to fall, under the fat, layers of fecal matters. Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay.. Maya Dsilva: thanks so much, going out in other places, cheers and chaps, doing a great job.

Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack.Maya Dsilva: thanks so much, going out in other places, cheers and chaps, doing a great job, a great services,
Just For Writers: Views, Voices, Powers Within, Ways To Explore.To Expand.THE ROAD AHEAD…BIONIC MOSQUITO,,COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.


ATTENTION:**CYBERCRIMES ARE ON THE RISE***Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.

Addicted to improvement! Trying to master the art of a perfect tea while ru...
Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .




Just For Writers: Views, Voices, Powers Within, Ways To Explore.To Expand.THE ROAD AHEAD…BIONIC MOSQUITO,,COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .

No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...