Monday, June 12, 2023

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow.


No photo description available.

Alone again, silent knights, house on the block, walks to the beach, retired, it would be so nice. IT HURTS ME TO READ AND WRITE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS HONESTLY. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.EMPIRE OF LIES’ ,Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.


 TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow.

We are here.Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is yesterday the other is tomorrow, so today is the day to love, believe, do, and mostly live!
No photo description available.

 No more options to cancel or void.BLACK, WHITE, WHOLES IN HEADS, COINS TO PLAY, SIGNS OF GOOD TIMES, BOTH SIDES.Dan Evans :CBS Evening News',Old Dog, new tricks, what comes next, after listing is pending, choices to make. Expired listing, closing date was missed, the parties are no longer engaged in an active contract with each other.

No photo description available.

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow.



No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales online, history created, books to review, blogs updates, love and ...Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners.

Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned. Tales ...