Saturday, July 8, 2023

One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.

 

Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco.One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.

One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with great love. Mother Teresa.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco.

May be an image of text



No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...