Sunday, November 5, 2023

Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.


May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'That's a nice song you got there... Mind if I yell my name on it?'
Family Affairs, Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons Learned.Tips And Tales, Rats, Roaches, Birthday Dicks, Disneyland Jackasses: Nazi Camps. Madness Returns.
THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY.
No photo description available.

Excuses and assholes things in common, sheep and goats, horses and jackasses,under the layers, under the skin, under the stars, rocks to roll, gems to love.No Excuses Acceptable.Sometimes when my neighbour is gone I roll around in her garden and pretend I’m a carrot.Good In Sweet Tips: So proud of you Miss! You deserve it all! I love you so much.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Darkest Hour.From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign,HORSES HORSIN' AROUND,

  Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check y...