Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Life is to be enjoyed, laugh, communicate and have a connection with someone special who has a zest for life and all things in it. I like to be active and I tend to find the humor in life.

Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Feed the animals in the barn, the kids, the goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn.Golden Calf: What beef?We had the best, completely mad party today! 'I'm sorry for your pain' Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you. WE NEED THE TRANSFER FIRST, UCC 2,
No photo description available.


NEW FAVORITE BILLBOARD SEEN IN PENNSYLVANIA I'M NOT GONNA DONATE MY SALARY. I'M GONNA DONATE YOURS!

"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time:Spruce Power Documents via DocuSign <dse@docusign.net> Your document was cancelled.


Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .Life is to be enjoyed, laugh, communicate and have a connection with someone special who has a zest for life and all things in it. I like to be active and I tend to find the humor in life.
No photo description available.
ODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BLESSING. BE A FRIEND. ENCOURAGE SOMEONE. TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS HEAL, AND NOT WOUND. The ones they call crazy are normally on point.ATTENTION:**CYBERCRIMES ARE ON THE RISE***'RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?


Life is to be enjoyed, laugh, communicate and have a connection with someone special who has a zest for life and all things in it. I like to be active and I tend to find the humor in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes. THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .

   I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on s...