Thursday, August 1, 2024

Life in stages and where you are at in life, thanks for the reply, it made my day. How are you doing, where are you doing it at, single man, retired or not, how tall, and located where? Need a man of wits, talking head an attorney would be nice, a dentist, or a general contractor, skills that needed to attract.


No photo description available.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL .Financing Statement Addendum (Form UCC1Ad).



4 WORDS: old enough to consent.Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. I'M TURNING IT OFF.I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.

Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'. PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK.  MOTHERFUCKERS...I'M NOT ACTING.



No photo description available.


Assholes, dicks and dawgs, rats to roaches, trying to make a buck, $30,000, to never have an AGREEMENT, for that. Midterms. Spruce Powers...FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL .Financing Statement Addendum (Form UCC1Ad).

Trips To The Moon And Back, Games For Peter Pan, Daily Events. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars.'SANFORD AND SON'





I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.I MAKE MISTAKES, I LIVE, I LEARN, I'VE BEEN HURT BUT I'M ALIVE.Peas in a pod, twins and a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack.

'THE TRAGEDY OF LIFE IS OFTEN NOT IN OUR FAILURE, BUT RATHER IN OUR COMPLACENCY; NOT IN OUR DOING TOO MUCH, BUT RATHER IN OUR DOING TOO LITTLE; NOT IN OUR LIVING ABOVE OUR ABILITY, BUT RATHER IN OUR LIVING BELOW OUR CAPACITIES”—BENJAMIN E. MAY.




Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.: Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
A sole and a flounder are swimming in the ocean when they bump into each other. The sole says, "A flounder!" The flounder, to be polite, say...
May be an image of horse
Like
Comment
Send



Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Feed the animals in the barn, the kids, the goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn.Golden Calf: What beef?We had the best, completely mad party today! 'I'm sorry for your pain' Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you. WE NEED THE TRANSFER FIRST, UCC 2,
No photo description available.
Like
Comment
Send



Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'. PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK.  MOTHERFUCKERS...I'M NOT ACTING.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes. THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .

   I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on s...