Thursday, August 1, 2024

PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'

 LOVE BITES . Podcast with Conor Benn coming soon . By design? Tin Solders Tales Twisted. It’s NOT easy to be a Hero . You’re up!Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels


FROM THE DEE.TALL TALES:TIPS,TWEETS,TONES 2.LOVE NOTES.'THE REALITY IS...Lucky breaks, donkeys in the hills, cons and clowns to the left.'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trm town'.


PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'
"United one together. To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is even greater.Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives: Earth Angels .NO SHIT SHERLOCK.Coins To Cards, Winners,Losers,L... Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count. Fairy Tales.



PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.


 I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket.Let the good time roll.

FROM THE DEE.TALL TALES:TIPS,TWEETS,TONES 2.LOVE NOTES.'THE REALITY IS...
“Relax We’re All Crazy. It’s Not a Competition!” Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth. In 2016, rail carried just under 1 percent of trade between China and Europe by volume and just over 2 percent by value.Everyone has issues.

GAMESURITZASMITH333SNAKESINGRASS.BLOGSPOT.COM
SPRUCE POWER | LINKEDIN My Memories.LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT. When Conspiracy Theory
Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight. Let The Music Play, Glory Dazes To Come, Sailing The Deep Blue.People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs .



 LOVE BITES . Podcast with Conor Benn coming soon . By design? Tin Solders Tales Twisted. It’s NOT easy to be a Hero . You’re up!

I miss Saturday morning cartoons.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels. Problems with faithful and bullshit, do not know the difference from the cows and the bison, whales on land, and jack asses from the hills and the valleys. 

FROM THE DEE.TALL TALES:TIPS,TWEETS,TONES 2.LOVE NOTES.'THE REALITY IS...Lucky breaks, donkeys in the hills, cons and clowns to the left.'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trm town'.


PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'
May be an image of text

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes. THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .

   I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on s...