Sunday, September 1, 2024

Even though the world is in chaos right now, I have to thank God that I have a house, food, water, warmth and love.

Tin Solders Tales Twisted.  Practice problems to share, classes on the shores of time and space. Happy notes taken on frogs and freaks.
Even though the world is in chaos right now, I have to thank God that I have a house, food, water, warmth and love.
No photo description available.

Hazes of lies from land whales.Meanwhile in the North Woods… Lunch with Oneida County’s finest.Even though the world is in chaos right now, I have to thank God that I have a house, food, water, warmth and love.
    Tin Solders Tales Twisted.  Practice problems to share, classes on the shores of time and space. Happy notes taken on frogs and freaks. Hazes of lies from land whales.Meanwhile in the North Woods… Lunch with Oneida County’s finest.
for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....21. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. It is yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.Even though the world is in chaos right now, I have to thank God that I have a house, food, water, warmth and love.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes. THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .

   I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on s...