Thursday, September 12, 2024

Happy happy birthday . Big hugs from Puerto Rico .

 Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'Jokes ad laughs,,5 years to late, trying to trick, the buyer again.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.

Together, we could light up the world, and we would have a better story of Romeo and Juliet.Did i get your attention?Hello beautiful.Dazes Night Eyes..Why would one author call Disney the "worst place on earth." Disney culture has always been founded on man's word, not God's Word.Happy happy birthday . Big hugs from Puerto Rico .

The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.

Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)
baileybattlesoverdecadesgoodtimetold.blogspot.com
Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)
Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights) Lady Veteran here, lots of issues to be w...

The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.Happy happy birthday . Big hugs from Puerto Rico .

Just Saying.Love and hate horns of a goat. Love and devotions from a man for a women, gifts of the old souls floating here today, gone tomorrow. Lessons to learn, about the fun and games in the minds and hearts of the young at heart. What is all this mumbo jumbo ?????? Dances In Darkness: Snakes, Spiders, Toads: Standing together for live water is holly.Full Of Joy. Darling You're Not Alice And This Is Not Wonderland
Labels: 1950s, 1960s, 1980s, blondes, hunk, Mamie Van Doren, Maxwell Caulfield, Richard Long.
wishesdreamsstarstoshinegoodstories.blogspot.com
Labels: 1950s, 1960s, 1980s, blondes, hunk, Mamie Van Doren, Maxwell Caulfield, Richard Long.
COURSE NAME: "Look Who's Talking" Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Fairy Tales. Help ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes. THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .

   I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on s...