|
Tuesday, September 10, 2024
Veterans out of love. Fairy Tales, Fairies On Earth, Hands To Horns, Songs In The Winds, Dances In Steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.
FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back. The DocuSign has been resent, 25 times, please make sure that y...
-
Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Tricks And Luck.WHO DID THIS?!?Attorneys To Do Torts. Spruce Powers-Solar Panels,Empire Of Liars To Sue. A NATION ...
-
Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on on...
-
World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots ...










No comments:
Post a Comment