Saturday, October 5, 2024

Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.


Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

Words to take to heart, Make Me Wanna Holler, over the snakes and frogs, friends of minute, never more like it. Veterans to caught, and give a free ride to hell, in a basket, sharks and land whales, battles and wars.Land Whales: Frogs and Fish: Cattle To Go..KKK White Supremacy both Founded by Democrats- (both Terrorist Groups!) but lets blame Trump!You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Doing fine, holiday plans, to get out and shout.
No photo description available.
One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin.Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
RIGHTSREASONSSEASONSOFLOVELUCKLESSONS.BLOGSPOT.COM
One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin.

American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times . Read, right, or wrong, you only have one life. Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
May be an image of text

We successfully got Little Texas and Shenandoah up and on and out in spite of less than favorable weather conditions. To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power...Veterans Connect: Health • Malibu, CA: Lover for the night, hater out of site, faces of the fish in the seas, coins to flip, a keeper or not. .Blues: Aliens? Yes. UFOs? No. - Bad Astronomy : Snakes In House. Dark Gothic Vampire .dark…hello…!Land Of Nightmares: Bad Astronomy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales online, history created, books to review, blogs updates, love and ...Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners.

Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned. Tales ...