Monday, September 29, 2025

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Lots of love. DID YOU KNOW? Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151:'Teddy Bears Irish Jig Happy May Day Everyone.

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Lots of love. DID YOU KNOW? Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

Dream life for a man alone, that likes to work, bigger check for the broke parasite, without skills, no house, no car, who will pay, trying to make a buck, for years, gold digger alert.

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Lots of love. DID YOU KNOW? Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.
 .



No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...