Thursday, December 18, 2025

If you want great, be great. Have not found, what I looking for, to write it out, the hits and misses, the frogs, the good time toads, plenty of fish, to toss back.

 Getting ready for more and better, school to learn, how the mind works. LAST CHANCE.  The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel Company In The US. 


If you want great, be great.  Have not found, what I looking for, to write it out, the hits and misses, the frogs, the good time toads, plenty of fish, to toss back. 


The average US household generates 8.8 tons of CO₂ per year. That's the weight of 2 African Elephants!You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, be great.  Have not found, what I looking for, to write it out, the hits and misses, the frogs, the good time toads, plenty of fish, to toss back. 

That's the weight of 2 African Elephants!You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, be great.  Have not found, what I looking for, to write it out, the hits and misses, the frogs, the good time toads, plenty of fish, to toss back. 

Saints and Sinners.Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel Company In The US. The average US household generates 8.8 tons of CO₂ per year. That's the weight of 2 African Elephants!You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, be great.  Have not found, what I looking for, to write it out, the hits and misses, the frogs, the good time toads, plenty of fish, to toss back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...