Wednesday, January 21, 2026

In London for the Prime Minister's funeral, Mike Banning is caught up in a plot to assassinate all the atten

What’s a fact most people are not aware of?

Witches, 4 Cali Chicks, Orange And Yellow Lights, Sons To Shine, Rats To Run.The words of the mothers, fuckers and suckers,freaks in the night, stranger by the day. Rachel Jarrot, thief like daddy, Steven Jay Jarrot,nuts and beans, mistakes create, history of crooks, cheaters,liars, faces of the donkeys, monkeys types to dodge. 


In London for the Prime Minister's funeral, Mike Banning is caught up in a plot to assassinate all the atten



‘Sheepdog’ Turns Veteran Trauma Into a Mission of Hope
The new film "Sheepdog" follows a combat veteran’s struggle to rebuild his identity after war, offering an unflinching but hopeful portrait of post-traumatic growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...