Friday, January 23, 2026

Is anyone out there tracking major citywide missing middle zoning reforms —

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.

AAA auto service, review done, and shared. Doing the right thing, still needs to be done. Sorry service, can take payments, but not able to provide other services.Very disappointed. Mad dog Marines.  Pilar D'Silva, sisters Penny, Patty and Phyllis.All-In-One Portable Internet High-Speed Satellite Internet. Shop Starlink Bundles Today..


HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens. Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin .Thank you very much for your time and assistance.


AAA auto service, review done, and shared. Doing the right thing, still needs to be done. Sorry service, can take payments, but not able to provide other services.Very disappointed. Mad dog Marines.Liars still waiting for proof of insurance. Doing the right thing, still needs to be done. 


Sorry service, can take payments, but not able to provide other services.

Very disappointed. 

Mad dog Marine. 

Pilar D'Silva

Regards,

AAA Insurance Management


Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. IN LIFE, YOU GET WHAT YOU FOCUS ON. SO, FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT. TRY LOOKING IN A DIFFERENT WAY.






No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...