Impeachment can cost him his job. It can't send him to prison.First the house, then I can help the others, Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time.
Love me, Hate me., it really doesn’t matter, but what does matter is that u can’t ignore me.A WISE MAN HEARS ONE WORD AND UNDERSTANDS TWO.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS:
First the house, then I can help the others, Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time. What is your thing to do,today, paths to walk, and roads to travel.Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.
No comments:
Post a Comment