Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.Sam, Rowlf, Link Hogthrob, and Beaker The Muppets (2011)

  You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.

 Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.Sam, Rowlf, Link Hogthrob, and Beaker  The Muppets (2011)

 


Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life. This is the age when self awareness and embracing our power allows many of us to be healers both of ourselves and also others as a soul service.

I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE!Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".

FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams 2.

Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!!"Let's Make a Deal".Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel.

The DocuSign has been resent, 25 times, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. RE: [Spruce Power] Update: HOME SAL...