Saturday, September 26, 2026

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

 






"The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, which used census .. 




'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.Spruce Powers, Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'

"The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, which used census .. 'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.
Uploading: 743424 of 1586518 bytes uploaded.



Spruce Powers, Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.




.'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Want the house, want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.

   Jokes Always, Happy Dazes Again.....Toast to Drink, Friends and Lovers, Monkeys in the movies, monkeys on the beach, dances on the sands ...