Thursday, September 24, 2026

My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'

 They are lucky I am not in India. I hope someone fines them and takes care of them .I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who:


Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog. Mules for the pills of dung, RV campers.Sunsets For Fish, Men, Frogs, Rats Ready for the Manners Series:

FINE LINE.Rats to roaches, dicks to dawgs, faces to crowds,good time toads, heads to count, wishes on stars, sluts,slugs, snakes in the grass.

My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'



They are lucky I am not in India. I hope someone fines them and takes care of them .I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who:

FINE LINE.Rats to roaches, dicks to dawgs, faces to crowds,good time toads, heads to count, wishes on stars, sluts,slugs, snakes in the grass.


My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host Docusign Spruce Power Please read the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure. This link will navigate within the same page.. I agree to use electronic records and signatures.Required

  History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find. TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for lif...