Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart, Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky. Gifts of smiles, gifts of joys and pains, gifts of the good, bad and ugly dazes on top of the mountains. Joys and pains of growth and changes.Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere.
TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion.
Views, Values, Voices In My Head.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Until Tomorrow: Shine.
Smoking' on the herbs help me see a little better, looking' 4 a job in this cold ass weather! Thank you for your resolve! These crooks should go to jail! God willing!
TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion.
From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’ The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
ballgamesjokesandlaughsgoodtimes.blogspot.com
- Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Tricks And Luck.WHO DID THIS?!?Attorneys To Do Torts. Spruce Powers-Solar Panels,Empire Of Liars To Sue. A NATION ... Salted Stoner.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA:Good Night.UNDERCOVER GANGSTER .
Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart, Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky. Gifts of smiles, gifts of joys and pains, gifts of the good, bad and ugly dazes on top of the mountains. Joys and pains of growth and changes.Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere.
Salted Stoner.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA:Good Night.UNDERCOVER GANGSTER .
Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on on...
- ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.All days are beautiful if the mood is good. Salted Stoner.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA:Good Night.UNDERCOVER GANGSTER .Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on on...From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’ The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.



No comments:
Post a Comment