Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior..Fools or Jokers:Clowns To The Left, Frogs To The Rites: Dream partner?Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:

Toads, snakes, spiders and worms, full of dirt, mud, roots of rotten kids, nuts to waste, kill or mark, sinners, saints, cows to call. Full Frog, freaks, fools ships on the water, lovers, haters, suckers for sex to trade, treats, tales of the chances, choices.




 Totally AWESOME!Now we have to fill it with Equipment, Surgeons, Medical Personal and create an endowment for the years to come. Thats what the fund raiser in Art Basel is all about! Tears.Of A Clown!"Gypsy wants you to have an AWESOME week!""I'm not gonna lie!Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior..Fools or Jokers:Clowns To The Left, Frogs To The Rites: Dream partner?Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:


No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...