Saturday, February 1, 2025

Lights, love, lessons, lust for more, suckers for free rides, heads to count, coins, cards, seasons for winners, losers, learners.

 Heads to count, joys in the mornings, sorrows in the knights, dicks, dawgs, and donkeys, snakes in the grass, under the skin. Lights, love, lessons, lust for more, suckers for free rides, heads to count, coins, cards, seasons for winners, losers, learners.




Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.

Loved the ad I could totally use a shoulder to cry on.Deconstructing Santa — Santa Claus has been a good friend to me, leading the way by example during my deconstruction journey. Cozy up, and I’ll tell you a story…
May be an image of text

ASSHOLES ON THE ROOF, SPRUCE POWERS, SOLAR PANELS, NOT SANTA CLAUSE,DICKS.: "FUCKING CRAZY, APPROACH WITH VODKA..."Work ,work ,work, work- enough already.Unknown.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow:

May be an illustration of text

SHIMMER AND SHINE STORY. SUNRUN SOLAR POWER,BLAME WHO? IT'S STILL ROCK AND ROLL TO ME . I'M HUMAN, I'M NOT PERFECT BUT I'M THANKFUL.Lights, love, lessons, lust for more, suckers for free rides, heads to count, coins, cards, seasons for winners, losers, learners.


No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...