Sunday, August 3, 2025

Seasons, Reasons, Causes,Candles In The Wind, Dust To Ashes, Wits And Charms, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Lessons 2.

Live And Learn, Pages To Books, Walks In The Park.



Seasons, Reasons, Causes,Candles In The Wind, Dust To Ashes, Wits And Charms, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Lessons 2.

Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. You are your success...Back In Time.Enough for the Charmed: The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer, than we knew it was going to be.



 I live in AUSTRALIA.....so if you are Aussie please connect with me.Kellie Felgate. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share. Be Blessed, Stay Blessed, and Nice to meet you all.World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.



Seasons, Reasons, Causes,Candles In The Wind, Dust To Ashes, Wits And Charms, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Lessons 2.


 I live in AUSTRALIA.....so if you are Aussie please connect with me.Kellie Felgate. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share. Be Blessed, Stay Blessed, and Nice to meet you all.World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.

When we left the movie show the future wasn't bright But came dawn the show goes on & I don't want to say good night So say good morning .Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home, Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies.
Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. You are your success...Back In Time.Enough for the Charmed: The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer, than we knew it was going to be.

Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. It might be argued that Adam and Eve WERE the first humans, but they certainly WAS not the first humans. I don’t want to start any dangerous rumors but I think that God has a sick sense of humor…….”  If you dig this,HMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...