Monday, July 20, 2026

On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED.

 “The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities”—Benjamin E. May."

Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.

Walks Of Life: Paths Taken, Hopes, Dreams, Fame 2. Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness.Step in the process to give and take, hands to hold, while looking for permanent housing.


On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED



From Primate to Politicians.The New Prison Camps ...


ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544 Lyon to Fun and Games.Host Docusign Spruce Power Please read the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure, This link will navigate within the same page.. I agree to use electronic records and signatures.Required CONTINUE OTHER ACTIONS

THE MORE YOU KNOW, JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER. THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN...

 "WISDOM IS MORE ...

Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.

 If you want great, be great. Have not found, what I looking for, to write it out, the hits and misses, the frogs, the good time toads, plenty of fish, to toss back.

Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs.


 If you want great, be great. Have not found, what I looking for, to write it out, the hits and misses, the frogs, the good time toads, plenty of fish, to toss back.

Spruce Power customers can access their accounts, manage solar contracts, and pay bills through the official Spruce Power customer portal, located at sitetracker-sprucepower.my.site.com

Step in the process to give and take, hands to hold, while looking for permanent housing.

TALKING GIBBERISH.Better Than...Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.'

“The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities”—Benjamin E. May."


On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.

  BUMPS AND HARD KNOCKS. OPPOSITE STANDARDS,LET THE MUSIC PLAY, DANCES ON TIME. Micky Mice, Police calls, no rites to give, the excuses, the...