Saturday, September 26, 2026

But time brushed its fingers through me, softly at first, then with a little more truth each year. The pepper faded into lonely specks, and the salt began to bloom—

 Salt and Pepper When I was young, my hair was all pepper— dark, strong, full of confidence, full of stories waiting to happen. I never imagined that anything could change it.But time brushed its fingers through me, softly at first, then with a little more truth each year. The pepper faded into lonely specks, and the salt began to bloom—


There is no pepper in my shaker. Im black or im white.Not even apologizing. Stop looking for the unicorn and work on yourselves. Also, watch death of a unicorn. We will disembowel u with our grace. And u deserve it.


So, this morning, as I was doing my usual Saturday ritual of watching Blue's Clues with my son (don’t judge me, I have SO much to learn from Steve), I had an epiphany that shook me to my core. Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper have two children—Cinnamon and Paprika. Now, let's break this down, because what even is going on here?


The Salt & Pepper Gang is more than a walking group—we're a movement with a mission, driven by purpose, and committed to leaving a legacy that will outlive us.



But time brushed its fingers through me, softly at first, then with a little more truth each year. The pepper faded into lonely specks, and the salt began to bloom—The Salt & Pepper Gang is more than a walking group—we're a movement with a mission, driven by purpose, and committed to leaving a legacy that will outlive us.


So, this morning, as I was doing my usual Saturday ritual of watching Blue's Clues with my son (don’t judge me, I have SO much to learn from Steve), I had an epiphany that shook me to my core. Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper have two children—Cinnamon and Paprika. Now, let's break this down, because what even is going on here?

The Salt & Pepper Gang is more than a walking group—we're a movement with a mission, driven by purpose, and committed to leaving a legacy that will outlive us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...