Saturday, September 26, 2026

Salt and Pepper When I was young, my hair was all pepper— dark, strong, full of confidence, full of stories waiting to happen. I never imagined that anything could change it.

 


    BUMPS AND HARD KNOCKS. OPPOSITE STANDARDS,LET THE MUSIC PLAY, DANCES ON TIME.
    A blessed evening and later a good night's sleep.Sleep well and dream something nice.More Medavoy Management | LinkedIn. LAND WHALES: FROGS AND FISH: CATTLE TO GO..KKK WHITE SUPREMACY BOTH FOUNDED BY DEMOCRATS- (BOTH TERRORIST GROUPS!) BUT LETS BLAME TRUMP!YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER.

  • 'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
    Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Kissed a frog, for a minute, giants fat as cows. Can walk, can fuck, can only eat more, that is a guy to keep?Frank Agresti?

  • Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans.Salt and Pepper When I was young, my hair was all pepper— dark, strong, full of confidence, full of stories waiting to happen. I never imagined that anything could change it
  • My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time. IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

 



  • Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.
  • One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.Lovers and haters, family affairs, lights to shine, good times in the land of nines. Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice..

  • Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time. IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.


  •  Salt and Pepper When I was young, my hair was all pepper— dark, strong, full of confidence, full of stories waiting to happen. I never imagined that anything could change it

No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...