Saturday, September 26, 2026

Wishes.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand? 'HEY MUSIC, THANKS FOR THE THERAPY'.FOREVER HOME: DIFFERENT.Hello -



Orlando, Florida.... Thank you for showing The Salt and Pepper Gang much love! We definitely enjoyed everything from the food to all of the festivities! And for those who think I can't switch the game up from suits to sports, now you have it! SixTen Representing to the fullest! Swag for life!

"Embrace Your Salt & Pepper, Celebrate Your Colors!"

“My life has been a blessing. I’m grateful for everything I do have and the places I’m going and the things I’ve seen.”

 Wishes.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand? 'HEY MUSIC, THANKS FOR THE THERAPY'.FOREVER HOME: DIFFERENT.Hello -"Embrace Your Salt & Pepper, Celebrate Your Colors!"

What’s happening,Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today.Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.
Like salt and pepper . Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
lovebiteswavesmade.blogspot.com
Like salt and pepper . Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Wishes.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand? 'HEY MUSIC, THANKS FOR THE THERAPY'.FOREVER HOME: DIFFERENT.Hello - everyday is a new day a...

Wishes.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand? 'HEY MUSIC, THANKS FOR THE THERAPY'.FOREVER HOME: DIFFERENT.Hello -“My life has been a blessing. I’m grateful for everything I do have and the places I’m going and the things I’ve seen.”



"Embrace Your Salt & Pepper, Celebrate Your Colors!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...