Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Faith=Hope, Illuminati. Exposed.Blue Dreams ... Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.

  WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.  Jot that down.

WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.  Jot that down.Happy birthday!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.True Fans of Western Art.Peace of Mind!


Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma.My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time.




So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel ..

 IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

  Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

Faith=Hope, Illuminati. Exposed.Blue Dreams ...  Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling. 



History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:



 Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 

EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.

Faith=Hope, Illuminati. Exposed.Blue Dreams ... Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.

Rocky/Rachel Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly..760 851 2267. Faith=Hope, Illuminati. Exposed.Blue Dreams ...

Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling. PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!Here’s an URGENT update on what is going on with the Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.

''SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.Faith=Hope, Illuminati. Exposed.Blue Dreams ...  Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.

  BUMPS AND HARD KNOCKS. OPPOSITE STANDARDS,LET THE MUSIC PLAY, DANCES ON TIME. Micky Mice, Police calls, no rites to give, the excuses, the...