EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT
- Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.
- IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.True Fans of Western Art.Peace of Mind!Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma.My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time.
Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog. Mules for the pills of dung, RV campers.Sunsets For Fish, Men, Frogs, Rats Ready for the Manners Series:
- Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.- Rachel Wigsout Jarrot: Rach Jay, Rachellyn1010, Rachel Cattler, Rachel Gay link Jarrot, bitch of Upland, by way of Cheryl and Charles Jarrot: ..Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online: Coins ... Hi!) Do you like my photos?:)Answer please):-):-)Have a blessed and productive day....talk soon:) BTW...my best email is ken@kenthurman.com. THX! Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Graduated from Chapman University. Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds.
'SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
Good morning. I’m in DC ready to rumble. Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling. PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENTI'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.
WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Happy birthday!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..
- Rachel Wigsout Jarrot: Rach Jay, Rachellyn1010, Rachel Cattler, Rachel Gay link Jarrot, bitch of Upland, by way of Cheryl and Charles Jarrot: ..Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online: Coins ... Hi!) Do you like my photos?:)Answer please):-):-)Have a blessed and productive day....talk soon:) BTW...my best email is ken@kenthurman.com. THX! Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Graduated from Chapman University. Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds.
CRAZY TO THINK WE LIVED Open IN THE SAME ERA OF PAYPHONES AND THE IPHONE. OF VHS RENTAL STORES AND NETFLIX. OF HANGING OUT ON THE STREET WITH FRIENDS AND SOCIAL MEDIA. IT KINDA FEELS LIKE WE'VE LIVED TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT LIFETIMES.
So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel ..Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.
SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.~We finished 2022 together & we'll start another one together.Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.- Rachel Wigsout Jarrot: Rach Jay, Rachellyn1010, Rachel Cattler, Rachel Gay link Jarrot, bitch of Upland, by way of Cheryl and Charles Jarrot: ..Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online: Coins ... Hi!) Do you like my photos?:)Answer please):-):-)Have a blessed and productive day....talk soon:) BTW...my best email is ken@kenthurman.com. THX! Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Graduated from Chapman University. Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds.
Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.



No comments:
Post a Comment