Wednesday, July 22, 2026

IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.




True Fans of Western Art.Peace of Mind!Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma.My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time. IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.



Rocky/Rachel Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly..760 851 2267. Faith=Hope, Illuminati. Exposed.Blue Dreams ...Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling. PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!Here’s an URGENT update on what is going on with the Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.'



 IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.


IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.True Fans of Western Art.Peace of Mind!Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma.My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time.


'SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
Good morning. I’m in DC ready to rumble. Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling. PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENTI'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE.Even idiots don’t bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.

Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.It’s basically a myth. The heroes journey. 

The concept made famous by Joseph Campbell. Probably the best myth researcher and teacher ever.It’s basically a myth. The heroes journey. The concept made famous by Joseph Campbell. Probably the best myth researcher and teacher ever.


Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy Tales.Recaps.Good Afternoon.

WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.  Jot that down.Happy birthday!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.True Fans of Western Art.Peace of Mind!


Between the devil and the deep blue sea" is an idiom meaning a dilemma.My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time.


Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three, dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.

BUMPS AND HARD KNOCKS. OPPOSITE STANDARDS,LET THE MUSIC PLAY, DANCES ON TIME.Micky Mice, Police calls, no rites to give, the excuses, the notes to explain, no you, none given. Hoops to jump, Boo is the name that you gave me, what was up with that? 

'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'Rest in Peace Chuck Norris 03/10/40 - 03/20/26.



Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three,  dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life.


So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel ..

 IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

  Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...