Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Speck up, stand out, chances to take.The End Of Days On Earth. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.

 Due to a rash of recent crimes committed with the help of Craigslist, the online classified service has been getting a bad reputation.


Gain happiness. Desert View.Speck up, stand out, chances to take.The End Of Days On Earth. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Simple, right?ON THE RUN, WHAT?!I used ATMs my whole life. Card in. PIN. Cash out. Fee charged. Then it clicked that fee is the business!



Due to a rash of recent crimes committed with the help of Craigslist, the online classified service has been getting a bad reputation.Speck up, stand out, chances to take.The End Of Days On Earth. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.







No comments:

Post a Comment

'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

  " The top 5% of millennial households by income brought in more than $300,000 in 2023, according to the Journal's analysis, whi...